Monday, January 25, 2016

no general email :(


answering some things from my email to him: 
Aaron: ok sure we can do it, march 19th. remind me. I´ll talk to president about the interview. My foot is okay. a whole week without leaving and my comp only worked a Little Tuesday and then Sunday, but it didn't go very well. The conference was good, tell him he´s dumb because yeah I knew everything they said too but the Spirit revealed things to me that I needed to know. Right now our Ward meets in a highschool gym, it´s closer to our house than the church is. The área is huge and truly I think this is the área where the members have MOST worked. it´s cool. Well, we live in an apartment above the house of some members, they give us food sometimes at night so most of the time they give us coke and some food like, hotdogs or sausage in tortillas, or they buy chicken. They give us a lot of things, and are funny. The other members too, rice and beans but TONS of coke. It´s awesome

Aaron: hi mom! How are you¨???

Mom: all week long? wow! so did the stitches come out today then? how does it look?  Did you then stay with a member all week long? is there some man there who didn't work who you could stay with? how did that work?
That's cool that you learned something at the conference - the kid I had asked was leaving to head home so maybe his head wasn't in the game.  I forgot about your ward meeting in the high school gym - I think you said that to me - because they are working on the church right?  That sounds awesome about the ward too with them doing the work.  Did you send a picture of the outside of your new apartment with the photos you sent or just the inside?  What color is it? I will look and see.  I'm glad you are enjoying your new area - I'm sorry about your toe but hopefully it doesn't hurt any more and you can get back on your feet and to work.
I will keep you posted on the countdown - that date has you starting with 138 and then reading D&C 1 then on August 4th (which you said will most likely be the day you come home).

Mom: I'm doing well :)  Happy to hear from you - wasn't sure if we would or not since I knew you had to get the stitches out today.  I think I told you already that Dad & I moved one of the couches from the familyroom out to the garage and brought the treadmill inside so we could walk (while it's cold out) - so I've been trying to build myself back up to speed - did 3 1/2 miles today - I want to get back to doing 5 miles if I can and then when spring gets here we will move to walking outside again.  Dad and I walked 4-5 miles daily last spring/summer - but fall / winter we've been lumps on a log!  So I'm trying to change that! :)

Tell me something you learned this week!!

Aaron: Hmm. Well I learned a Little bit about our Heavenly Mother and the churches stand on that principle. And I just saw today that on LDS.or they explain it. That we believe in Heavenly Parents, it was cool. And I read in the Book of Mormon the story of Abinadi, and of Alma, and of King Mosiah, and I´m at the part where they´re going to describe what´s written on the plates of the Jaredites.

Mom: oh my !! that looks awful!! is that pussy? like infected? or just bruised? cause yuck!  That's from today? Are you able to put a shoe oh yet? that looks super painful still :(
that really looks infected - do you see puss at all?  maybe you need to use some peroxide or neosporin on it or something - what did the nurse say?

Aaron: no it has a cream on it too she said it looked good yesterday Iput on a shoe to go to church, it hurt a bit.

Mom: Kara says you are supposed to go start the endorsement paperwork - you are to go to endorse.byu.edu and start it and then it will message the president telling him you need that (like a bishop would get) BUT I don't think it would hurt to message president either as you need to get it done soon.  Do you remember your BYU log in and password info? Or do you need me to send that to you?

Mom: cool picture! was that from today? or? AND most importantly - do you get much use out of the sweet tricycle (that's what that looks like in the corner on your balcony) ? haha

Aaron: No lol I actually hadn't even seen it, yeah tat picture was right now and no i don't know my info

Mom: hahaha - so did your comp run downstairs to take the picture then?  Who are you on the phone with in the shot? Cause I can see you are talking on the phone
AND you didn't notice the ride in the corner?  You could probably get 3 cm of air with that thing! :p

Aaron: lolol

Aaron: I was talkin to Elder Valles, making sure he´s still working hard. He´s the missionary that was with Elder Morales and I, that I said was coo

Mom: did you message the mission office about an interview? 
don't you message president weekly? or how does that work? - I think message the mission office for sure (do it now) telling them you need the endorsement done - and I will continue to track down info (right now)

Aaron: Found it! and I´ll do it

Mom: k - do the advice from the other parents in the group is that you need to call the office and ask - because it is a time sensitive thing - Kara says they wont even give you a registration date until you've done the endorsement - and they are sending out notices now to those who got in for fall - so soon after that registration etc starts.  AND housing fyi

Aaron: Gotta go mom. I tried putting San Jose Costa Rica an San Jose Costa Rica Este and Randy Hayes but it doesn´t show up, you can do it!

Mom: ok - so you found it?! cool!
You have to go now?  I see I'm missing an email somewhere but I see this below!  Have a great week Aaron!! LOVE YOU!! Take care of that foot - hopefully it heals up quickly and you will be good as new!! So proud of you!!!  Will keep you in my prayers - talk to you next week!! HUGS!!!! KISSES & HUGS! <3 U!
OH! And you didn't do a general email either - so NEXT week - do your general email FIRST so it gets done - it's been like 3 weeks in a row with not much of a general email - i realize that this last week you were laid up and one week your computer was jacked - but next week send something good out with your testimony :) 
LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment