Sunday, September 28, 2014

COSTA RICA Here I Come!

Dear Family,

Welp, this is my last letter to you guys before I head to Costa Rica. I figured I should write you once more before I leave! So, today we had fast Sunday; it's like every 3 weeks here in the MTC. And I didn't get the opportunity to share something I had experienced but it's okay because after our priesthood lesson I was able to share it. Something I have found here in the MTC, and you know how with the gift of the Holy Ghost you say, "receive the Holy Ghost" - it's an action. You have to receive it. Anyways, what I have found here in the MTC is that when I'm not paying attention or something I'm still feeling the Spirit. Any time I sit for a moment, I can feel and recognize the Spirit. I don't think I have ever had this before where I can just sit for a moment and find the spirit. It's really, really cool. Each of you has received the gift of the Holy Ghost, you have been told to receive it, and I encourage you to strive to constantly feel the companionship of the Holy Ghost. I'm sure and I know that it's really hard to do out in the real world, out of Provo and the MTC, but I encourage you to feel it at least once each day if not more.

That's was basically all I had to say. I love you guys so much. Thanks for your prayers and all your support, and keep being righteous and awesome. Kara feel free to post on Facebook whatevs you want, girl! ;)

COSTA RICA Here I COME!

P.S. We said goodbye to our teachers and the other districts and it was sad, lots of hugs. Time to say goodbye to my district for 2 years.

Love, Elder Lohberg
Always and Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment