Monday, May 18, 2015

Hey everybody!‏

Another quick message! 
This week went super well, today we were actually able to see the movie ¨Meet the Mormons¨ we got there late so I was like 3/4ths of the movie. It was super good!!! I invite everyone here who hasn´t seen it to go watch it, because it was awesome! I testify to what the people said in the movie. It´s excellent to see people, normal people, showing the ways that they live the gospel of Jesus Christ and the ways that the gospel of Jesus Christ has changed them. I know this gospel is true, I know that what I´m doing here right now is changing the lives of other people but also preparing me to have a successful life, successful studies and a successful family. It´s hard to write in English now haha, Love you all so much!
 
Elder Lohberg 


**from typing back and forth:
Mom: So - tell me about what you are learning being a zone leader? What is it like doing the call ins each night?  Do you go on splits weekly with other missionaries? How do you decide what areas you need to go do splits with?  Are they "over night" trips? I don't know how close your zone area is.  
Tell me about the people you've been finding - anyone progressing?  Any news there? What did you do this week that you thought was really cool?  Like - anything - random even.  Are you and Elder Rivera getting along okay?  What's the last thing you both laughed about? Tell me about your apartment - what's it like? take some pictures of it! Inside and out!! - take a picture of what the view is out your window or something.  I'm living through you!! :)  
Aaron: how are you?  gunna answer your questions. It´s going pretty well, lots of work. I did divisions exchanges Friday and went to a city in Heredia, we have 1 area that is actually in the province of Heredia.. they need to change it it´s way far away so i went with an elder to his area there.. had a ton of success. tomorrow i have exchanges in Ipis and then Friday in Purral 2, the other elders in our ward and then next Tuesday in Tibas and then next Friday in Garabito, lots of exchanges! But yeah.. We went and saw the second half of Meet the Mormons today (We got in there late) it was pretty good, and on divisions I found a guy who got out of prison two weeks ago and he promised me he´d go to church and I saw the records and he went yesterday with his kid, so that´s awesome. We´re okay. Idk, we´ve been singing songs lately.. Our apartment is decent sized, forgot to take photos.. next week! Our investigators were working right now is D and J, they´re two friends, like 50 year olds.. they´re progressing pretty fast and went 2 times. Then we have a bunch of families. La familia L, C, and S are the most progressing. 

Mom: Tell me about your week?!

Aaron: hahaha. It was pretty good, had interviews with president. Learned lots of stuffs, I forgot until afterward that that was my last interview with him, but I got all my questions out so all good. Gotta go mom!! love you lots, and we´ll talk next week, but stay safe! love you. tell dad that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment