Monday, May 11, 2015

Heyyyyy!‏

This week went pretty well, we´ll really starting to see lots of miracles here in Guadalupe, San Jose. Today we did some Taekwondo, pretty crazy stuff... #gunnabeaninja #taekwondokid. Our zone is doing okay right now for starting off the month, everyone is super excited and we´re working super hard to help God´s children find the path home! The other day I was on divisions with a member, a youth of 18 years old and we went to go look for new investigators, just talk with everyone. We ended up finding about 9 that evening but one of them really stood out to me, his name is Enrique. I was teaching him and we were building up to the first vision when he asked me ¨How can I know which of all the churchs is the true one?¨ and I was like, THAT is an EXCELLENT question! haha, we put a baptismal date with him and he said he was going to come to church, he had a crazy work opportunity that he took so he didn't come but we´ve already got him lined up for this next week and he promised us he would come! He´s super awesome, one of my favorite investigators here right now, I love them all but he was really just a miracle. We just need to help him get married and help him keep his commitments and he´s set! I love this gospel so much, there´s a line in Preach my Gospel that I like a lot that says ¨The miracles we see in the mission are spiritual evidence of the divinity of our call¨ or something like that, I really know that it´s true. I have seen it, I have lived it, I have felt the Spirit testify that it´s true. I promise you that this is Christ´s church, restored to the earth in these latter-days. Thank you for your support. I love each and every one of you.
                                                                      Love  
                                                            Elder Aaron Lohberg
                                                                    Tuanis

Best Mother's Day gift :D Skyping with 2 of my kiddos!! Missed having Jessie on there too!


No comments:

Post a Comment