Monday, November 30, 2015

Jesus is The Christ‏

Hey, just wanted to write a little general message, this week went really well, we had a baptism!! I´m reading right now in second Nefi, and the part I read this week was when the Anti-Nefi-Lehis had their change, where they came unto Christ and repented. I read the part where they made the covenant with Christ that they would not take up their weapons of war anymore, but that they would rather die, then sin to such an extent again. Then their brethren began to make preparations of war against them, and game against them. As I read the part where it says that they went out to meet their brethren, that they kneeled down onto the ground and began to pray, and let their brethren kill them it really hit me hard. I truly can state now, that I know that the Book of Mormon is true, I have no doubt in my mind and I will never doubt. That such people were willing to die for the witness they had received that Christ lives is so astounding to me, to be able to read these beautiful words of truth, and of testimony of Christ, touches my heart. I wish you all a Merry Christmas, enjoy time together as a family, and live and show your faith. Jesus Christ lives, the Book of Mormon is true. Have a happy holiday season! 

Love, 
Elder Lohberg

No comments:

Post a Comment