Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Feliz Navidad, ch-ch-ch-ch-ch, feliz navidad, ch-ch-ch-ch-ch‏

I would formally like to wish you all a merry Christmas. It occurs to me now that I probably should have saved this for the week of Christmas, nevertheless it has been finished. Verily, verily, I say unto you, the weather here right now feels kind of like Washington in the summer haha. Everyone is whining about how cold it is and i´m like, yup, summer. So, finished my week with Diego (a member) as my companion, it was interesting, nobody here has ever heard of mini.missionaries, but I guess that´s a thing=) 
Elder Toledo and Elder Lohberg ( :

My new compañero= Sooooooo, yesterday I went to San Jose in the morning to get my comp, so Diego and I went and bought a dozen donuts at price smart (cosco) for $4 and a gallon of milk $4 and then we went to get him and drop off one of the Elders from the other area near ours who was leaving. My companion ended up getting one of his suitcases robbed that had alllll of his clothes, so we´re working that out right now haha. His name is Elder Toledo, he is from El Salvador and he has 5 months in the mission, so he came 2 changes before I did. He´s cool, he was in Guanacaste haha so he had to wake up at 2 in the morning to take a bus all the way to San Jose. Apparently, he is really good at soccer so I´m looking forward to Friday to see if his reputation is legit. Then we´re really just kind of trying to talk to all of our investigators who are really spread out and basically are ready for baptism. We´ve got one set for the 20th of this month, named J he is super cool, but we´re hoping for at least 3 more of Heavenly Father´s children to follow Jesus Christ this Christmas and be baptized! 

Todo es super tuanis y esperamos para, oramos para, y trabajamos para tener éxito, para encontrar todas las personas que están preparadas para la mensaje de la restauración del evangelio de Jesucristo. Gracias por todo! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment