Monday, March 14, 2016

I have no idea what to put here now..‏


Hey, this week went really well! We ended up having 6 people who arent members come to church and see how it is and all of them liked it! So we`re going to be teaching them more often now and helping them understand the doctrine of Christ! Then also we went on Monday to a waterfall in our area and it was super beautiful. Costa Rica has some places that are just crazy awesome. I love it here so much. Something I learned this week was when I was reading the Book of Mormon, I had one of those moments where I just felt happy reading it. And I felt that it was true. The Book of Mormon is one of the biggest and happiest messages we can share with the world because it proves that God keeps talking to His children, that He loves us all and it teaches us more of our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, Who wouldn`t want to read more of Him? I think that anyone who really loves the Savior would want to know everything about Him that they can.. at least thats how I feel now. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that God has restored His true gospel to the earth through prophets. I know that we have a living prophet, and I`m looking forward to listening to him and understanding the God`s will this general conference. Thanks for everything and have a good week! 

Love, 

Elder Lohberg

La Foto! Conferencia de Estaca 6-3-2016












No comments:

Post a Comment